Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Meet The Family

Welcome to A Higher Calling!

I'd like to introduce you to the family!

 My best friend, who I have the honor and privilege of calling my husband! He is also a wonderful Daddy - not perfect - but just right for our family! On top of all that, he is also a dedicated member of the United States Air Force (both prior Active Duty, and now Full Time Air National Guard).


The face behind the blog - here I am! A dedicated wife and mommy to five, God has surely blessed me and given me more than enough to fill my days (and very often, more time of my nights than I would like to give up!)



Last, but definitely not least, here is the mission field I have been called to - these precious faces!


From left to right, we have Miss Priss, Bug, Hoss, Buddy Boy, and Little Mama. Their pseudonyms reflect their personality, the role they have taken on in our family, and some are truly what they go by often at home.


In this picture, you see them oldest to youngest, starting by the stairs, or opposite starting from front to back. Buddy Boy is in the front, with Bug behind him, Miss Priss in the middle, then Hoss and all backed up by Little Mama.


We are a military family, a homeschool family, and most of all - God's family. My desire is to raise children who love to learn, learn early to put God's desires for us before our own desires, and therefore make our desires, God's. I look forward to you learning more about our family - the real ins and outs - through this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment